International Student

Sierra States University is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.


International students seeking admission to the University should write to the Registrar seeking current information about the school admission policies. Many of the forms needed to enter the U.S. or change status are available online at


While the information in this section is believed to be accurate at the time of publication, you should always consult official information available online or through a U.S. Embassy or Consulate.


In order to satisfy U.S. immigrant law, the student should be familiar with the following requirements.


All international students are required by law to maintain an up-to-date permanent and local address with the Sierra States University Registrar and to update Sierra and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security of any address change within 10 days.


For more information, please contact our administrative office.